We’ve heard more and more demand from people who are interested in our networking opportunities, but don’t need shared workspace on a regular basis, so we’re creating a new level of membership at Experience CoWorking: Virtual.
No, we’re not porting our Longmont CoWorking space to Virtual Reality – we’re opening up our services and programming to better suit the community around us, offering a chance to network, learn, and grow without paying for shared office space. Virtual Members will have many of the same benefits as Business Hours or Unlimited memberships – access to our networking groups and workshops, publicity on our website and other online profiles, and a couple of hours of conference room time every month – but they’ll only receive two day passes per month to use our shared office facilities (of course, attending events at Experience CoWorking, or using the conference room won’t count against your day passes).
A Virtual Membership to Experience CoWorking includes the following:
- Listing on our website with your logo and link.
- Occasional other opportunities for publicity through other channels (e.g. social media, events, marketing materials)
- Free or discounted entry to Experience CoWorking networking groups, workshops and other events.
- Two day passes per month ($30 value)
- Two hours of conference room time per month ($100 value)
It’s the perfect way to have your networking, coworking, community building, life-work balancing cake, and eat it too.
Want to sign up to be a virtual member at Experience CoWorking? Contact us!